We are looking for a Safety & Environmental Officer, ideally with Rail experience, to act as the focal point for day-to-day management of occupational health and wellbeing, monitoring the routes compliance with the rail network’s occupational health and wellbeing policies and procedures.
• Registered General Nurse (RGN) or MSc/BSc in Occupational Health or OH Diploma/certificate.
• Relevant clinical occupational health expertise required to assess health needs of the business unit
• Ability to work autonomously on own initiative and be able to prioritise work appropriately
• An effective communicator
• Proven knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Proven resilience in an occupational health environment to be able to deal with the demands of the post
• Additional qualifications and experience in an area of health specialism, such as cardiovascular disease, cancer in the workplace, mental health, musculoskeletal conditions or vocational rehabilitation
• Experience of managing third party occupational health service provision
• Safety management qualification
• Railway or equivalent industry experience
• Customer interface, including training/presenting relevant health data/presentations
If you meet the experience required above please apply/call/mail me ASAP for the full spec/more information.