We are looking for a SC cleared Site Manager to act as the building custodian for all 6 SQN buildings. You will be Assisting 6 SQN with all matters relating to the 6 SQN real-estate ensuring that all buildings are maintained/cleaned/serviceable & be the focal point for the implementation of - �4c' (cooperate, communicate, coordinate and control) procedures across the SQN.
* Experience of the DAE (defence aircraft environment).
* Experience of building/area management (bldg custodian etc)
* Experience with quality/ci.
* Experience of SHEF.
* MS office skills
You will be responsible for:
* Maintaining a work services register, submitting new works requests and liaising with works services flight to ensure maintenance problems are actioned promptly
* Maintaining contractors/visitors log and adequate ppe is available
* Ensuring waste disposal is disposed of in accordance with regulations
* Carrying out regular legionella prevention checks
* Maintaining building fire log, ensuring all aspects of building fire safety is maintained
* Acting as point of contact for all contractors
* Health and safety briefings
* Building inspections
* SHEF compliance
* Noise hazard
* Flap hazard
* Inclement weather conditions
* Training for operation of hardened aircraft shelter (has) doors
As well as the experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me ASAP for the full spec/more information. Thank you.