We are looking for a SC cleared Business Analyst with a strong understanding of Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall project management methodologies, a track record of delivering successful, user centric systems that deliver business value, developed leadership skills including the confidence to engage/communicate effectively with both military/civilian stakeholders/system users. Experience of working in a Defence environment is highly desirable.
This requirement is for a Business Analyst, who in support of the Programme Visionary, will work with business change owners and the in-house AGILE development team.
* Analyse business change initiatives.
* Work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements.
* Producing "as is" and "to be" business process maps.
* Work with business change owners and suppliers (where required) to ensure that requirements are clearly understood and necessary information is available.
* Issue resolution between internal and external stakeholders.
The Field Army is undertaking a major business change programme which will deliver business improvements and efficiencies through improved processes supported by effective systems. The Information Exploitation (IX) Programme is developing a range of IT systems and is transitioning from being focussed on refining requirements and solution development to one of change from old to new ways of working enabled by new processes and toolsets. The small programme team is expanding to include the specialist, skilled resource needed to build on the process and systems development work already underway.
Key tasks include:
* Draw on experience in business change, rationalisation and transformation while working closely with the nominated product manager to define a product approach to meet the specified user need.
* Gather, develop and document process maps and requirements.
* Ensure that requirements are clearly understood and necessary information is available to the development team.
As well as the experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me ASAP for the full spec/more information. Thank you.