We are looking for a SC cleared Accountant with excellent PFI experience, ideally MoD PFI experience & expertise in PFI modelling and accounting in accordance with current accounting principles.
DIO Fin-Ops PFI Team is responsible for providing budgeting and accounting expertise to DIO and its customers, across all of the DIO PFI contracts. Specifically, responsible for:
* Financial Management of the DIO PFI contracts;
* Implementation and maintenance of the PFI accounting models in accordance with financial accounting principles;
* Production of monthly accounting transactions;
* Production of monthly forecast across the PFI area;
* Provision, scrutiny and advice on PFI financial accounting requirements;
* Provision of quarterly reporting on PFI accounting information for Departmental reporting requirements;
* Provision of supporting auditable evidence/documentation for all PFI transactions/models etc.
The Financial Accountant post is responsible to the PFI AH and is to assist the Finance Directorate of Defence Infrastructure Organisation by assisting in the delivery of financial accounting improvements in accordance with audit requirements. Principally to:
* *Review all PFI Financial models with PFI team to ensure accuracy and correct application in line with current requirements, ensuring models are current and can be fully support by auditable documentation. Knowledge and understanding of future maintenance of all models and transactions to be fully embedded within the team.
* *Ensure all previously identified audit errors have been actioned and completed.
You will also have experience of:
* Communication skills and collaborative working
* Team working skills
* CCAB qualified accountant *Microsoft Office especially Excel
* Reviewing current PFI models; identify requirements to provide updated auditable models; future-proof for maintenance of those models.
* Embed knowledge and understanding in PFI Fin team.
As well as the experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me ASAP for the full spec/more information. Thank you.