Our client who is one of the largest land and engineering surveying company in the UK, a multi disciplinary survey consultancy employing hundreds of staff is now seeking a Senior Surveyor to add to their team. Due to growth they are in a position for a number of new staff and ideally need someone to 'hit the ground running'!
The company covers all aspects of BIM (Building Information Modelling), 3D HD Laser Scanning, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Specialist Engineering Solutions, Measured Building Surveys and more. With staff being at the heart of their success they are committed to recruiting the best people and investing in their growth strategy.
To join them on this journey, the successful candidate will need the following skills and experience:
* Demonstrable experience with over 5 years of survey work (Site and office based)
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Flexible to travel nationwide
* Proactive and confident
* High quality of work and attention to detail
* Integrity and dependable
* Able to work autonomously or in a team
* University degree would be preferred
* Able to manage a project from planning stage to delivery
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
In return, you can expect:
* A competitive salary according to skills and experience
* Private healthcare, childcare vouchers and other benefits
* On going career development and training
* Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company that will set the strategy for the future.
To apply, please submit your CV in a Word version if possible.