We are looking for a SC cleared IT Service Delivery Manager who needs to have clear understanding of ITIL (V3 or V4), remedy (BMC) & Commercial engagement (a lot of MSP and outsourced contracts. Ideally being able to manage commercial requirements and look at contract related aspects. KPI for services). Ideally you will have a BCS Specialist Certificate in Supplier Management.
You will hold experience of IT service delivery management across the service lifecycle (end-to-end), with demonstrable experience of implemented and working with ITIL principles. You will have good communication and organisational skills both verbally and in writing where you can adapt your delivery to suit a wide variety of audiences. You are someone who can gain rapport quickly and build effective working relationships. You'll be a dedicated and confident self-starter who looks to have real impact with the team.
You will join our CIO function & will lead and provide support across our CIO systems/services and provide a significant contribution to the delivery of end-to-end services by ensuring that all processes are carried out to ITIL standards, that service level agreements (SLAs) and operational level agreements (OLAs) are in place with both external and internal teams, and by liaising across all functions to make sure that services are maintained.
Role Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
* IT Service Delivery Management - operating, managing and supporting effective processes for our systems and services.
* Supporting the Senior Management Team in the delivery of end-to-end systems and services across the full lifecycle, by means of cross-team coordination, collaboration and flexibility, avoiding technical silos.
* Defining, developing, delivering and embedding effective ITIL processes across the CIO function, including reviewing current processes, and making recommendations for improvements;
* Specifically designing and agreeing, service metrics and performance targets, including the assurance of systems and services to agreed standards, working across the CIO function.
* Supporting the implementation of changes and new systems and services, by applying collaborative ways of working across the function, enabling changes to be made with minimum disruption to the systems and services.
* Being responsible for developing and managing overall service level management, event management, availability management, capacity management and service asset and configuration management, including involvement in resolving operational incidents and problems.
* Supporting the Customer Engagement function in the effective management of end users and service suppliers, capturing and defining improvement opportunities for CIO systems and services in coordination with the Senior Management Team.
* Contributing to continual improvement and the innovation of systems and services.
* Building a forward-looking view of CIO systems and services demand in order to plan the right resources for future service provision.
As well as the experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec/more information. Thank you.