We are looking for a SC cleared Commercial Officer to support FDIS Accommodation Commercial Lead team during the pre-tendering and tendering process ideally with experience of the DIO / DE&S experience. However any Defence experience would be beneficial including MOD central /Cabinet Office / Crown Commercial Services.
* Lead workstreams as required, liaise with Legal Team to ensure T&C's are correct, close collaboration with the Project Team.
* Comply with regulations and policy affecting procurement and adopt commercial best practice. Learn from the experience of the Built Estate Tendering Process.
* Support the team with Stakeholder Engagement, Industry Days and Collaboration Events as required
You will have:
* Experience of commercial / procurement
* MOD knowledge MS Office / 360 experience
* Demonstrable hands-on commercial experience rather than strategic experience
* Recent experience of managing procurement processes Knowledge of EU procurement process CCS frameworks experience
* The ability to organise industry days and similar events
* The ability to ensure there is a robust audit trail
* Been responsible for a workstream (pricing, evaluation etc) & taking a package of work and delivering
* CIPS Level 4 /5 desirable
As well as the experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec/more information. Thank you.