We are looking for a DV cleared Human Factors Practitioner with experience of the following:
* Cognitive Ergonomics
* Physical Ergonomics
* Application of Human Factors in research
* Human Factors Integration and / or Systems Engineering
* Understanding of MOD HFI process and application
* Human Machine/Computer Interface knowledge
* Application of HF in user trials design
* Practical domain experience (predominantly Cyber)
* Planning / organising - Proven ability to plan, develop and manage a range of high quality work, ensuring plans are compliment with broader customer requirements. Ability to organise and assess own contributions.
* Problem solving - Able to identify broad trends to assess deep-rooted and complex issues. Able to apply originality in modifying existing approaches to solve problems.
* Management and teamwork - effective team working skills, understanding the strengths and weaknesses of others to help teamwork development. Ability to foster and develop good relationships between industry suppliers, academic institutions and other parts of the organisation.
* Communicating and influencing - Able to provide expert guidance to colleagues in own team, other work areas and institutions to develop understanding and resolve complex problems. Track record of presenting research results at group meetings and conferences. Able to persuade and influence at all levels in order to foster and maintain relationships, resolving tensions/ difficulties as they arise.
Formal Qualifications Required
* Minimum of a BSc. or equivalent in a relevant Human Factors subject (e.g. Ergonomics) or Human Science subject (e.g. Psychology)
* Minimum of a BEng/BSc. in Systems/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (or other engineering subject), Industrial Design Engineering/Product Design, Computer Science, or natural science subject (e.g. Physics) AND experience of applying HF in a research, or consultancy context.
* Chartership with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors (CIEHF) or similar body
As well as the experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec/more information. Thank you.