We are looking for a Digital User Researcher with the following experience:
* Previous experience of user research or appropriate experience of other fields of research
* Demonstrable knowledge of a number of research methods relating to users and/or customers of a service
* Experience of conducting contextual and discovery phase research.
* Proven experience of both quantitative & qualitative analysis of research data.
* Strong understanding of strengths and limitations of different research methods.
* Worked in different phases of user research - Discovery, Alpha, Beta, Live phase.
* Experience in user-centred service design and agile workflow.
* Previous experience in identifying the appropriate research plan for a given objective
* Experience in user centred design practices and knowledge of how to embed them into an agile workflow.
* Plan and design user research programmes, testing both high level concepts and specific aspects of the services as it is designed and developed.
* Work within agile project teams, providing, to the team, a focus on user centred design.
* Generate new and useful insights related to DWP users for the project team to leverage, ensuring where relevant that the insights influence design decision.
* Communicate the insights gained from user research outputs to both the project team and wider stakeholder, helping to enhance organisational understanding of the users that drives decisions and actionable recommendations.
* Maintain and develop relationships across the product teams, guiding the team in understanding research approaches and insights.
* Prioritize and execute the end to end user research activities, this will include the scope, plan, recruitment, facilitating and also the driving of improvement in the service offered.
* Plan and conduct research that considers the the diversity of users, keeping in mind access needs and the ethical nature of research.
* Conduct user research using a range of research methods, selecting the appropriate method, both qualitative and quantitative, depending on the requirements of the programme.
* Be responsible for improving your own learning, keeping in mind the need to consistently improve your understanding of the role and methods to be used.
* Work with other teams to understand and leverage existing research material that may add value to the team's research requirements and, where necessary, conduct a gap analysis to fulfill the needs of the team.
* Be an active member of the user research community, manage and mentor associate user researchers to ensure quality of research, and drive improvements in practice.
As well as the experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec/more information. Thank you.