We are looking for a SC cleared Commercial Officer ideally with DIO/DE&S experience. However any Defence experience would be beneficial including MOD central /Cabinet Office / Crown Commercial Services.
You will be extremely motivated and flexible, have experience of
* Commercial procurement
* Demonstrable hands-on commercial experience rather than strategic experience
* Recent experience of managing procurement processes
* Knowledge of EU procurement process
* CCS frameworks
* Organising industry days and similar events
* Ensuring there is a robust audit trail
* Being responsible for a workstream (pricing, evaluation etc)
* Taking a package of work and delivering
* CIPS Level 4 /5- desirable
* Support FDIS Accommodation Commercial Lead team during the pre-tendering and tendering process - lead workstreams as required, liaise with Legal Team to ensure T&C's are correct, close collaboration with the Project Team.
* Comply with regulations and policy affecting procurement and adopt commercial best practice. Learn from the experience of the Built Estate Tendering Process.
* Support the team with Stakeholder Engagement, Industry Days and Collaboration Events as required
As well as the experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec/more information. Thank you.