We are looking for a SC cleared experienced Web Ops Engineer with excellent experience of windows/Linux administration.
You will also have experience of:
* Building managing and maintaining windows or Linux systems
* Working in an operational security environment
* Implementing two factor authentication (2FA) systems
* The design and build of 2FA systems
* Working as part of a team.
* Delivering complex change at speed in an enterprise system.
Demonstrable Experience required:
* Configuring web and application servers;
* building and supporting a large production platform;
* debugging a complex multi-server service, scripting and basic programming;
* designing and supporting robust build, deployment and configuration management systems;
* administering application servers, servlet containers, and web servers;
* unit testing and automated testing tools;
* use of Virtualization systems, Cloud computing, Networking concepts, technologies, and protocols.
* A strong technical foundation in build, release and environments as well as a familiarity with network protocols and common web application architectures is essential.
On a day to day basis, the successful candidate will:
* work within a multi-disciplinary team of Agile Developers, Designers, and Analysts;
* operationally manage Linux servers, deliver complex web application stacks;
* build and configure new server platforms along with the automated tooling;
* testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems;
* supporting development teams with configuring applications for deployment;
* dealing with application deployment strategies and continuous integration.
As well as the experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec/more information. Thank you.