We are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to undertake assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
You will have plant/industrial site experience
As well as the duties below this role may involve working at height, wearing a harness, climbing vertical ladders, entering areas with restricted access or using a respirator in contaminated areas.
4 1/2 day working week. 8.22 hours Mon-Thu, finish at lunchtime Friday. 38 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
* Carries out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
* Carries out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
* Provides technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
* The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
* As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
* The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary.
* Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
* Supports the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
* Supports colleague's learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
As well as the experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec/more information. Thank you.