Our client, who is a leader in the manufacture of commercial vehicles is keen to add to their fabrication team.
The ideal applicants will have previous skills and experience in the following:
* MIG fabrication/welding - medium and materials
* Plasma cutting
* Oxy acetylene cutting
* Manual press brake operation
* Hand tools (grinders and drills)
* The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings to a high standard
* The ability to work on your own and problem solve
In return, you can expect to earn a very competitive hourly rate, the opportunity to earn overtime and finish at 1pm on a Friday!
To find out more either submit your CV or contact Lorraine on 07722040311 for a confidential chat.