Commercial Officer/Technical Resource Support
Location/Dept: Manchester or Liverpool or London
Security Clearance: SC
CV Deadline: 17/04 at 1500
We are looking for Technical Resource Support to assist the Technical Resource Manager within the CFT (Civil, Family and Tribunals) Programme in order to ensure that all technical resources are under contract, monitoring renewal of SOWs and procurement of new contracts. The work relates to IT technical resources and therefore previous experience of working on commercial contracts with providers of IT technical resources or onboarding individuals is essential for this post.
Ideally you will have experience of Central government procurement, end to end procurement, working within EU procurement regulations & digital category experience - including use of CCS frameworks, specifically DOS and G-Cloud would be advantageous.
* Ensure approval process for new resource is adhered to
* Assist Senior Project Managers in ensuring the Statement of Work (SoWs) include all relevant details for sign off by Programme Director and CFO.
* Work with the Commercial and Commissioning teams on understanding procurement requirements and how best to undertake procurement exercises.
* Reconcile the Statement of Work (SOWs) with third parties.
* Support the development of accurate & timely Resourcing/Supplier MI.
* Support the Tech budget and forecasts.
* Regular review of resource allocation
* Regular stakeholder engagement
* Negotiate terms and conditions, service levels and milestone deliverables where possible to efficiently deliver requirements on time and to budget
* Monitor SOW start and end dates and alignment with umbrella contracts
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Commercial acumen and business focus
* Strong negotiation & influencing skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Strong problem-solving capabilities
* Strong Excel/Smartsheet skills
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.