Unix Systems Administrator
Location/Dept: Croydon/Home Office
Security Clearance: SC
CV Deadline: 17/04 at 1200
We are looking for an experienced Unix Systems Administrator for the following :
1. Installation, configuration and Management of the HODAC Unix/Linux variants (RHEL, Centos, Scientific etc etc) 2. Installation, configuration and management of AWS deployments.
3. Define and document the AWS best practice using standards and principles defined by the Home Office I&P team 4. Data Security Management: Managing and protecting all aspects of information technology security.
5. Low level design: Design and document processes to optimise and enhance day to day operations.
6. Support UAT work for new software and hardware implementations
1. AWS Skills - Linux Management and Administration
2. AWS Installation and Management
3. Linux System Administration - Linux Administration and Management (RHEL, Centos etc.)
4. Knowledge and Experience in Terraform
5. Knowledge and Experience in Kubernetes
6. EC2/S3/RDS Skills
Qualifications and Experience required
1. Linux & AWS Qualifications
2. AWS Qualifications
3. Terraform Experience
4. Kubernetes Experience
5. Docker Experience
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.