CSI, Event, Knowledge & Problem Lead
Location/Dept: Canary Wharf/MoJ
Security Clearance: DBS
CV Deadline: 15/04 at 1030
We are looking for an enthusiastic and seasoned technical Service Improvement, Event, Problem & Knowledge Lead. You will accountable for the development and delivery of a high-quality CSI, Event & Knowledge Management process to be consistently delivered across the MoJ Estate. This includes diverse portfolios such as MoJ HQ, LAA, HMPPS, HMCTS.
You will be working in a Service Integration and Management (SIAM) model and essential to your success will be the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a variety of suppliers, both internal and external.
You will already have experience working with these capabilities and be looking for a role that will allow you to grow and develop in a highly complex and interesting environment.
* Define a governance structure incorporating all relevant IT suppliers for the management of CSI, Event & Knowledge within the organisation.
* Integrate all relevant suppliers together, providing coordination to capture as much CSI, Event & Knowledge and share it as widely as possible within the organisation.
* Provide assurance over the quality of supplier CSI, Event & Knowledge management work, and seek to resolve any issues resulting from this.
* Produce, review and evaluate reports on service performance and achievements on a regular basis.
* Review management information and trends to ensure that services are meeting agreed service levels.
* Ensure that CSI activities are embedded throughout other ITSM (IT service Management) processes. E.g. Reviews following failures
* Ensure CSI concepts are embedded in supplier agreements and OLAs (Operational Level Agreement) / SLAs (Service Level Agreement).
* Process Evaluation
* Ensure monitoring tools are in place and the appropriate data to support CSI is gathered.
* Verify that measurements and metrics are in place to ensure that milestones were achieved, processes compliance is high, and business objectives and priorities were met by the level of service.
* Ensure that baseline data is captured to measure improvement against it.
* Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities and roles associated with the process activities to demonstrate areas of improvement or, conversely, areas of concern.
* Conduct internal audits verifying employee and process compliance.
* Set direction and identifies frameworks through which improvement objectives can be delivered.
* Work with the Service Level Manager to identify service improvement plans.
* Ensure that Knowledge Management is an integral part of the day-to-day operations.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.