Location/Dept: Plymouth/Land Registry
Security Clearance: DBS
CV Deadline: 11/04 at 1500
We looking for a Benefits Manager to proactively identify and support identification of measures to quantify and track benefits realisation. You will have experience of a similar role for at least 24 months and an APMG Managing Benefits Practitioner qualification
You will be:
* Applying the HMLR Benefits Management Framework and supporting suite of tools and templates
* Facilitating Benefits Mapping Workshops, applies experience to provide challenge and ensure assumptions are robust and align to the HMLR Business Strategy
* Supporting the Programme Manager to complete their Benefits Profiles, ensuring that it is realistic and that any risks, assumptions and dependencies around realisation are included
* Supporting the Programme Manager to ensure that benefits are understood across the Portfolio and calculations and methodology are consistent with the HMLR approach
* Supporting the Programme Manager and Operations in developing and maintaining a benefits realisation plan
* Supporting the Programme Manager preparing and updating benefits elements of the business case
* Feeding in to Portfolio benefits reporting, supporting the Programme Manager
The Benefits Manager will be part of the central Benefits Management team, which provides an assurance function. As HMLR continues to mature and develop its benefits management capability the assurance function will grow, however there will be a medium term requirement to provide support and coaching to the Digital Programme and wider stakeholders.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.