Our client who is a leader in their field require a Project Manager to join their expanding team.
Providing design concepts through to completion of all types of heating and water services for the new build industry, including new build housing.
The successful person will have
* Experience in supervising multiple contracts at one time.
* managing projects of up to £1.5million.
* 5 years experience in contract/project management.
* Confidence to make decisions, be adaptable, be able to manage deadlines and project programs.
* Will have the ability to independently assess a site/situation and present clear feedback and recommendations to the office team including implications for impact on time lines, need to move labour etc,
* Be able to read and interpret construction drawings and translate into need to do/make happen action plan.
* Be a good communicator at all levels i.e. site labour, office and client based site team etc.
* Be administratively strong, able to keep files up to date, take notes, keep notes, strong planning ability etc.
* Self-management skills essential.
* Covering Area: Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Berkshire
* Salary is negotiable depending on ability and experience.
In return, you will be rewarded with a market leading salary, the opportunity to be part of an expanding and stable company and a great team to support you! To ensure that you don't miss the boat, apply today!