Testing Services Manager
We are looking for a HRIS or HCM specialist with testing experience. You will have a ISTQB Advanced or Expert Level Test Manager certificate or ISEB Intermediate/Advanced level Test Manager certificate.
Reporting to the Testing Services Manager, you will be responsible for designing and planning the test approach on a major modification to an existing SAP installation to deliver functionality to support pay structure changes & other smaller modifications. Activities are to be carried out within an existing test framework.
Activities will include proactively engaging with project stakeholders including the business, service providers and third parties, in order to agree testing tasks, test schedule and Quality Gate criteria.
Work also includes writing project Test Plans/Test Summary Reports, setting up test environments/est data, supporting the Testers/Test Coordinators during System testing/User Acceptance Testing & to take part in testing and test coordination where required.
* Experience in writing - �Test Plans' and Test Summary Reports adhering to reporting standards ISO/IEC 29119-3 or IEEE 829.
* Experience of setting up a test process and approach for testing on 2+ projects, with one being a major project
* 2+ years' as a Test Lead or Test Manager with experience in managing both System Testing and User Acceptance Testing for software development projects.
* 5+ years' testing experience on a variety of software implementation projects including at least one major software development or software upgrade project.
* Experience of engagement at different levels with a number of different project stakeholders and third party providers on a project.
* Good Stakeholder engagement and diplomacy skills.
* Proven team player.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to run effective meetings with testers and project stakeholders.
* Competent in people management and team leadership with good organisation skills.
* Computer literate and the ability to discuss high level technical and business requirements.
* Ability to understand complex and technical problems and solutions and to communicate them in a summarised manner.
* Able to adapt to changing demands and conditions and work under pressure.
* Able to work proactively and independently.
* Capable of handling multiples projects / initiatives simultaneously and executing to completion.
* Experience of using testing tools to record test specification steps and defects.
* Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio.
* Minimum of three GSCEs or NVQ equivalent including Mathematics and English at Grade C or above.
* Previous experience of performing the same role on other significant SAP projects
* Previous experience of managing testing utilising HP Quality Centre
* Degree level qualification in a relevant technology subject
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.