Application Support Manager
CV deadline: 18/3 @ 1400
Loc/Dept: Harrogate & Home (poss)/HO ALBS
We are looking for a SC cleared Application Support Manager with experience of providing technical support for digital systems, developing/testing digital systems & of managing CRM database and collaboration systems.
Skills and/or knowledge required
* Expert in MS Office applications and a good level of IT literacy, especially in the use of online collaboration and CRM/large scale database systems.
* Knowledge of Agile technology development and user centric design
* Knowledge and understanding of new and developing technologies
* Maintenance of the CRM system
* Provide 3rd line technical support and investigations for the membership systems, supporting the work of Customer Contact Centre and membership 2nd line support to ensure system users are supported in their use of the systems and issues are resolved and improved where possible.
* Review, design and adapt system configuration to ensure membership systems are fit for purpose and used effectively. This should be in line with business, stakeholder and member needs, liaising with the Membership Systems Manager.
* Liaison with suppliers on implementation of new modules
* Test and evaluate system developments and releases to ensure they are in line with business requirements.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.