Open Standards Lead
CV deadline: 19/3 @ 1200
Loc/Dept: London/Cab Off
We are looking for an Open Standards Lead with excellent Government Standards experience.
* On a monthly basis review and work on standards to be presented to the Open Standards Board, taking the Board's steer on prioritisation.
* On a monthly basis promote the use of Open Standards in accordance with the Open Standards Principles, by engaging with Central and non-Ministerial Departments, as well as public sector bodies, and giving presentations on the virtues of Open Standards.
* On a monthly basis help to build and facilitate an Open Standards Community of Practice across central government.
* Work alongside product and department leadership to integrate open source goals with GDS and cross government departments. Including showing how Open Source practices can shape the way that we work.
* Ensure that the right tools and public fora is available in order to help enable GDS and Cross government teams to release their code and share it with others.
* Work with open standard organisations on a monthly basis contributing to the good management and sustainable ability of the standard.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.