CV deadline: 15/3 @ 1630
Loc/Dept: Sutton Coldfield/DIO
We are looking for a SC cleared Project Manager with experience of the MoD & ideally the DIO.
You will be responsible for delivery/assurance of all aspects of the management of the Project & be expected to escalate all occurrences of poor contract performance with supporting evidence. The successful delivery of the Project is governed through a structured governance regime. This will culminate in reporting to the Programme or Project Board which is chaired by the Senior Responsible Owner (SRO).
The Project Manager will support the SRO, in reporting all risks and issues and in presenting recommendations for consideration and approval.
* Responsible for the management and delivery of the Project in accordance with the Guidance, Processes and Procedures defined by the Programme Lead.
* Utilise effective project management techniques to ensure the Project delivers to time, cost and quality.
* Support development of procurement options to meet the stated requirement.
* Ensure draft Business Cases and Contracts are provided in a timely manner to support the approval process.
* Ensure roles and responsibilities are understood and agreed by all Project Customers/Suppliers/Stakeholders.
* Create, implement and maintain a detailed project schedule using MS Project, ensuring all tasks, responsibilities, dependencies, gates, milestones and resources are identified.
* Provide progress reporting as instructed using the standardised reporting template.
* Develop and maintain using the standardised template, detailed risk, assumption, issues, decisions and dependency registers covering all aspects of the Project and escalate risks and issues as appropriate.
* Undertake regular and routine project health checks using the standardised template to monitor project progress and escalate risks and issues through the agreed governance route.
* Proactively identify opportunities for, and implement, continuous improvement.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.