CV deadline: 15/3 @ 0900
We are looking for a Commercial Manager with experience in leading public sector procurements/complex services for services contracts & stakeholder/supplier management at all levels. You will be conducting a first-generation public sector centralisation and sourcing project for a services requirement which is currently disparate and little-known.
The role will require some travel to London and possibly to other MoJ sites across the country. Travel is not likely to exceed one day per week although depending on progress of the project more travel may be required. Remote working 1-2 days a week
* Engaging with stakeholders across various business areas to develop service knowledge and specification.
* Collecting and analysing information and stakeholder feedback to enable a make or buy decision to be made, with relevant recommendation papers produced and signed off through governance procedures.
* Developing all required documentation including business cases, procurement strategy, market and stakeholder engagement strategies and appropriate OJEU notices, gaining approvals for these according to departmental and government requirements.
* Conduct market engagement activities, in collaboration with business stakeholders, and produce comprehensive reports and recommendations following the events.
* Develop tender documentation including specification, PQQ, ITT and gain approvals for these before issuing to the market.
* Manage stakeholders to ensure they act in a way compliant with PCR 2015.
* Appropriately identify, train and support evaluators and conduct evaluation of tender responses, acting as a moderator to ensure compliance with regulations.
* Develop appropriate payment, performance and data mechanisms, considering how these will be contract managed following award.
* Develop contract management processes and document these
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.