CV deadline: 15/3 @ 1430
We are looking for a DV cleared Project Manager with experience of the MoD & ideally the DISS.
* Embed in the Above Secret team delivering Projects BRAMLEY & EXTEND such that the post-holder understands the latest position in Project Delivery.
* Express this understanding in Excel based cost model(s) that are capable of supporting the MGBC submission through a CAAS Output Cost Forecasting Model such that MGBC costs are risk modelled and auditable
* Develop the Programme's approach to Risk Management, acting as Risk practitioner (SME)
* Deliver planning assurance to the programme, to include regular reviews of Delivery Partner plans to assess feasibility within known (MOD and delivery partner) resourcing constraints. Critically analyse Delivery Partner data, reviewing and challenging underlying assumptions.
* Review the Dependency matrix on a regular basis with appropriate delivery partner project leads
* Support Programme Manager in the MGBC Scrutiny process of Project finances
* Support the submission of taut and accurate QRPC and IYM bids/forecasts so that they reflect the current position of Projects BRAMLEY & EXTEND in terms of cost and risk.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.