This could be either a temp or permanent opportunity for the right person. As a growing business our client are committed to the recruitment of a high quality call centre operative and administrator to assist in a busy call centre environment within their heating and electrical business. As an experienced operative you will be capable of managing a high level of inbound calls from the contract tenants and engineers to ensure that the company meets its access and compliance targets. You will be experienced in dealing with people from all walks of life, via all communication channels in particular the telephone. Salary will depend upon each applicant's education, experience and skill and is a negotiable part of this post.
About Our Company
As a well-established and reputable M and E company, providing high quality services to the social housing and care sectors as well as homeowners and businesses. Based near Tamworth, the company are an accredited Gas, Oil and Microgeneration Installer, providing 24hr reactive maintenance to over 15,000 domestic and commercial heating systems across the Midlands. Their aim is to expand their heating and electrical divisions with new team members to meet with the growing demand from their clients for high quality, reliable services.
Do You Fit The Role?
The candidate they are looking for will be -
* Strong in Customer focussed telephonic skills
* Well educated and experienced, preferably in the M and E sector
* Highly computer literate and capable of using a range of software systems
* Excellent in letter writing and possess literacy skills
* With excellent references and confirmed experience
* Self-motivated, flexible and personable individuals who display initiative
* Capable of taking on a diverse range of responsibilities including-
* Contract support (ordering parts and organising labour)
* Scheduling and acting upon business and compliance timetables
* Competent in the use of MS word and Excel to a high level
* Full drivers licence essential
What's in it for you?
This position is a full time and permanent, based between a satellite office within one of their customers at Castle Vale, Birmingham and their head office close to Tamworth. Successful candidates will benefit from being a member of a growing team of professionals with opportunities to progress in their career. You will work largely as a team and benefit from a generous salary and up to 5 weeks annual leave.
Only candidates with relevant skills, a minimum of 5 years' experience and relevant qualifications need apply,