CV deadline: 18/02/19 @ 0900
We are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to work for a Govt Dept in central London until June 2020. You will be responsible for providing direct support to the Dept leadership team to ensure they can operate effectively to deliver critical resolutions. Personal Assistant skills & Govt experience would be advantageous.
The Office Administrator will need to possess excellent communication and organisational skills and be proactive with the ability to lead and make decisions as required.
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Information and documentation management
* Interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Administrative skills & experience
* Microsoft office skills (Outlook / Excel / PowerPoint / Access)
* Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
* Maintain high level of confidentiality
* Be responsible for supporting the leadership team to ensure appropriate stakeholder interaction takes place including arranging key meetings, including travel.
* Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with senior stakeholders whether verbally or in writing.
* Be a team player with the ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Key responsibilities and tasks include:
* Providing direct administrative support to the NSDR C3 Centre including extensive and pro-active diary management
* Co-ordinating and scheduling internal and external meetings including providing support in relation to travel arrangements as needed
* Acting as a central point of contact on key issues on behalf of the senior leadership team
* Supporting the Office Manager and Assistant Manager to align and manage activities across the NSDR function
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.