Digital Delivery Manager
CV deadline: 15/02/19 @ 1100
Dept/Loc: MoJ/Petty France
We are looking for a Digital Delivery Manager with knowledge and experience of agile ways of working to deliver software projects, Web Applications, open sourced languages and frameworks.
You do not need to have a technical background but must have experience working in a development team and understanding of modern web applications
* Manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
* Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning/iterating frequently.
* Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process.
* Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
* Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
* Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team.
* Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
* Actively participate in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.