CV deadline: 15/02/19 @ 1430
We are looking for a DV cleared MoD Project Engineer with an awareness of the MOD Acquisition Lifecycles, MOD Approval/Scrutiny Process, Cabinet Office/Treasury Approvals. Ideally you will have experience of the DISS.
This role may require travel and meetings within the UK.
* Ensure that performance, time, cost, risk and safety factors are taken into consideration when making technical decisions.
* Discuss and agree system design solutions with Suppliers and ensure that the inherent technical risks associated with them are understood and managed.
* Ensure the solution integrates into defence and manage the system boundaries and interfaces by identifying, engaging and managing specialists as required.
* Follow all applicable engineering standards, legislation, policy and guidance, ensuring that where there is deviation, the impact understood, planned and managed.
* Specify the technical and integration aspects in contracts Specify the technical and integration aspects in the Through Life Management Plan (TLMP) ensuring that all Defence Lines of Development (DLoDs) are addressed.
* Work with the Project Manager and other engineers to identify the technical stakeholders and ensure that they are identified, engaged and managed throughout the engineering activities.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.