CV deadline: 14/02/19 @ 0900
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with experience in 2D animation and Adobe After Effects. Ideally someone with design agency experience & below.
Key Skills and Experience:
* excellent knowledge of industry standard design applications - Adobe CS
* qualification in a design-related subject e.g. graphic design, illustration, fine art, web design, etc.
* excellent typographic and layout skills
* good knowledge of the techniques and technologies used in commercial printing and print production
* understanding of digital photography techniques
* illustration skills
* familiarity with accessibility principles and guidelines
* passionate about best practice in design; keeps abreast of emerging design trends and technologies
* creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
* ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
* excellent communication and written skills - confidence to present and explain ideas to clients * multi-tasking and the ability to work to tight deadlines with accuracy and speed
* good team working skills
The agency worker will be employed delivering creative design work for a variety of government departments. Specifically:
* think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
* providing creative design solutions
* deliver engaging design solutions from across a range of media and for a range of channels
* fulfil a range of offline and online publishing needs including Ministerial publications, infographics, logos and brand guidelines, reports, illustrations, forms, leaflets, campaigns and web formats
* check layouts to produce accurate and high-quality work
* ensure exceptional attention to detail in everything that is designed
* create final designs for print and web formats, working to the agreed deadline or Shared Service SLA and budget, adhering to brand guidelines and the relevant industry design standards and accessibility guidelines
* work with a wide range of media, including photography and illustration; providing photographic services as required
* keep the Project Management System up to date adding tasks and logging time spent on each project to support the collation of management information and the invoicing of clients
* interpret the client's business needs, understanding the audience, considering practical solutions and developing ideas and creative concepts to deliver effectively
* work to a brief agreed with the client and develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research where necessary
* manage multiple concurrent design briefs, estimating and allocating time effectively and providing a project plan for clients
* present finalised ideas and concepts to clients, explaining clearly and confidently why their creative work is on strategy and on brief
* incorporate client feedback amending designs accordingly
* work as part of a team with printers, other designers, wider communication colleagues and digital specialists
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.