CV deadline: 13/02/19 @ 1200
Dept/Loc: HO/Lon & Man
We are looking for a Business Analyst with excellent experience of SIAM/ITIL, an understanding of the service-based environment/application, IT Service Reporting, delivering change to an IT Service Organisation & of working in a transformation project.
Occasional travel to Central London & Manchester.
* Understanding of SIAM or ITIL
* Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
* Demonstrated analytical skills
* Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts
* Familiarity with general business functions
* Problem solving and strong communication skills
* Very strong technical skills, coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of the customer's needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements.
* Works with service teams to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs.
* Clearly articulates and documents business requirements.
* Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands.
* Manages ongoing relationship with business partner to drive satisfaction with IT.
* Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
* Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies.
* Engages with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems.
* Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues.
* Interviewing, analysing documents, draw out requirements through workshops, surveys, visiting sites, developing business processes using task flow analysis and work-flow analysis.
* Collect, evaluate and compress data and information from multiple sources, resolve conflicts and differentiate. between actual and required user need.
* Deliver results after thorough research of functional needs by collaborating and communication between various users.
* Using strong analytical reasoning to understand end user's requirements and transforming them into operational application.
* Acquire deep knowledge of working systems and bringing efficient and effective changes for better performance.
* Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific requirements.
* Making sure that the recommended solution is optimal.
* Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
* Effectively communicating with project teams, service teams and stakeholders to deliver functional requirements.
* Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.