CV deadline: 13/02/19 @ 0930
We are looking for a SC cleared Technician/Engineer with excellent knowledge of ITIL service management processes/practices (recognised ITIL Foundation), Incident/Problem/Change Management Processes & below.
* Knowledge of ITIL service management processes and practices.
* Knowledge of Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management Processes.
* Recognized ITIL Foundation.
* Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (both server and client)?
* Working on a L4 Support Team in an IT / MOD environment. AD, DNS, DHCP, PKI, AV, SQL, RDS. Exchange / Skype / SharePoint support. Horizon Connection / Security Server / NSX. VMware\virtualised infrastructure experience?.
* Experience with Security Monitoring Software.?
* CCENT or equivalent level networking experience.??
* Microsoft Powershell CLI?.
* Knowledge of Microsoft server applications (such as SCCM).?
* Application of operating system and firmware patches, licences and upgrades on a regular basis?
* Perform regular security monitoring to enforce the development environment security operating instructions and report any breaches accordingly?
* Conduct scheduled backup operations and verification to ensure business continuity?
* Create, administer and archive production environment user accounts and workstations?
* Maintenance of environment end user devices and servers?
* Troubleshooting and recovery from hardware or software based outages?
* Control the import and export of data to\from the production environment system?
* Production of low level technical documentation (system books)?
* Support the System Centre 2016 environment (Operations Manager and SCCM)??
* Managing, testing and implementing disaster recovery and resilience procedures?
* Conducting regular software and hardware audits as appropriate?
* Management of the Orchestration engine
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.