CV deadline: 12/2 @ 1400
Dept/Loc: HO/London + travel
We are looking for a SC cleared Business Analyst with the ability to work on multiple project deliverables and stakeholder sets simultaneously, translating the business needs into business process for business and customers alike. You will also have the following experience:
* A recognised qualification within the specified field and/or 5+ years of associated work experience within HMG, in relation to the responsibilities
* Experience of working on national security or counter terrorism issues.
* Full Requirements Management experience
* Detailed elicitation and analytical abilities
* Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and other related applications
* Strong experience in technology, testing and trialling of technical capabilities.
We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst to be a key part of a project team, tasked with the delivery of a number of Prime Ministerial and Home Secretary related projects. We need someone who can support the project manager and be full member of the team to deliver the requisite outcomes. The Business Analyst will engage with the business and its stakeholders to understand their needs and elicit the fundamental set of requirements to deliver a bespoke set of deliverables.
* Take responsibility for and develop the requisite business needs and opportunities through the project lifecycle, including to document the Business processes, providing full traceability throughout.
* Identify and analyse business and customer processes to compile analysis reports for use as As-Is and To-Be dataflows and future operating models.
* Create, populate and maintain a requirements management tool, throughout the project lifecycle thus performing a key stakeholder function between the stakeholders and the capabilities being developed.
* Support the project in developing the comprehensive E2E test cases at the requisite levels for the capabilities being developed and integrated.
* Identification and analysis of possible edge case and feasibility scenarios
* Create direct channels of communication across the business and its stakeholders to assist in the improvement in the quality of the capabilities being delivered.
* Assisting in Integration, Testing and trialing of the capabilities and taking a lead on the development and assurance of the training material, users interaction throughout and provide post implementation support.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.