CV deadline: 12/2 @ 0930
We are looking for a SC cleared Risk Manager with experience of managing risks within a defence context & ARM.
* Experience of managing risks within a defence context would be beneficial
* Experience of ARM is desirable
* APMP or MoR would be desirable but not essential
* Good grasp of the principles of effective Risk and Issues Management with some experience of application in one or a number of low complexity change initiative(s).
* Understanding of PD methodologies, processes, tools and techniques gained in working on change initiatives. This may include, for example: change control, planning and scheduling, business case development (not exhaustive).
* Strong stakeholder management, communication (oral and written), financial, information management and data analysis skills.
* A working knowledge of: MOD Acquisition Lifecycles, MOD Approval and Scrutiny Process, Cabinet Office and Treasury Approvals is required.
* Experience and Knowledge of Corporate Tools: EPM (Enterprise Project Management), Active Risk Management, Defence Risk Tool.
Tasks & deliverables
* Review risk reports from the EPMO resolve any risks highlighted for improvement.
* Develop and implement a risk review regime to ensure a consistent and repeatable approach to ensure that the entire risk register is reviewed, at a minimum, on a quarterly basis.
* Review all risks for the quality of the information presented, and work with Risk Owners to improve quality as required.
* Work with stakeholders to develop and document effective mitigation plans, work with wider Project Controls team to ensure consistency in reporting.
* Prepare risk reports for all governance meetings as required.
* Provide additional reporting and analysis as required for any additional review.
* Provide secretariat support to 1* Programme Boards Ensure all risks appropriate risks are escalated to the 2* DaaP calls and BPR calls.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.