CV deadline: 12/2 @ 0930
Dept/Loc: DIO/RAF Wyton
We are looking for a SC cleared Senior Project Manager with experience of construction/infrastructure projects & ideally the MoD/DIO.
DIO is ensuring safe management and delivery of military infrastructure construction projects across the Defence. The role of the Senior project manager is to:
* Provide effective management, motivation, co-ordination and development of project teams to deliver a portfolio of projects to time, cost, quality and performance parameters.
* Proactive Contract Management to maintain a productive working relationship with industry partners and suppliers, monitoring their performance in terms of quality, time, cost and reliability.
* Drive optimal delivery and promptly manage emerging issues to avoid programme delays or cost escalation.
* Manage financial performance of projects within agreed tolerances to control expenditure against approved project budgets and provide accurate financial reporting and forecasting to senior management.
* Undertake project assurance and reviews across the portfolio at key stages to evaluate progress, compliance and probability of delivery to provide confidence to senior management, customers and key stakeholders.
* Working with the Sub Programme Managers / Requirements Managers and Commercial colleagues as part of an integrated programme team, ensure that costs within the approvals process and the robust and ensure that contract submissions are VFM for the programme.
* Manage and maintain project approvals for projects as delegated.
* The Senior Project Manager is accountable for ensuring adherence and conformity to all agreed DIO TLB processes and operating procedures and particularly those which are detailed under key infrastructure process for ensuring adherence and conformity to all agreed DIO TLB processes and operating procedures and particularly those which are detailed under key infrastructure process.
Project Management for: Airfield projects at Barkston Heath, Syerston and Wittering/JR Accommodation at Digby Office/technical accommodation at Wattisham Pride 2 at RAF Wyton
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.