CV deadline: 18/2 @ 0930
Dept/Loc: Dstl/Porton down
We are looking for a SC cleared Programme Manager excellent knowledge of Mod, Government & commercial procurement/approval processes & awareness of the IS operating environment.
We are looking for someone who has:
* Worked within complex environments
* Uses their network effectively to deliver
* Excellent leadership skills
* Exposure to government procurement and commercial processes and an understanding of IS Service Delivery, although this is not essential.
* Awareness of the IS operating environment
* Financial Management, including budgeting and resource allocation.
* Experience of Programme Management
* Awareness of Project Management and Portfolio Management Desirable
* Professional Programme Management (MSP Practitioner).
* Credible understanding of the Defence and Security context and the relevant customer environments.
* Experience of delivering an equivalent programme either within or external to Government net
* Knowledge of Mod, Government & commercial procurement/approval processes
* Secure a new IS service provision for Dstl before the end of the current contract that achieves value for money, is agile, enables delivery of strategic priorities, aligns to related visions/strategies, and conforms to regulations.
* Ensure Dstl has continuity in the provision of its Information Systems services from the extant supplier to the new.
* Ensure Dstl is ready to transition to the new IS service solution at onset of new contract(s).
* Ensure Dstl realises the benefits of the new contract by through effective business change and benefits realisation processes.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.