In Service Engineer
CV deadline: 12/2 @ 1000
We are looking for a SC cleared In Service Engineer with excellent knowledge of ITIL service management processes and practices/recognized ITIL Foundation, CCENT or equivalent level networking experience & below.
* Knowledge of ITIL service management processes and practices/recognized ITIL Foundation..
* Knowledge of Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management Processes.
* Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (both server and client)?
* Experience of working on a L4 Support Team in an IT / MOD environment.
* Experience of AD, DNS, DHCP, PKI, AV, SQL, RDS NSX, RADIUS / TACAS+ VMware\virtualised infrastructure
* Experience with Security Monitoring Software? CCENT or equivalent level networking
* Experience Microsoft Powershell CLI? Knowledge of Microsoft server applications (such as SCCM)
* Application of operating system and firmware patches, licences and upgrades on a regular basis?
* Manage the software defined network tooling and ensure support of LAN / WAN in scope of the service
* Perform regular security monitoring to enforce the development environment security operating instructions and report any breaches accordingly?
* Conduct scheduled backup operations and verification to ensure business continuity?
* Create, administer and archive production environment user accounts and workstations?
* Maintenance of environment end user devices and servers?
* Troubleshooting and recovery from hardware or software based outages?
* Control the import and export of data to\from the production environment system?
* Production of low level technical documentation (system books)?
* Support the System Centre 2016 environment (Operations Manager and SCCM)??
* Managing, testing and implementing disaster recovery and resilience procedures?
* Conducting regular software and hardware audits as appropriate?
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.