CV deadline: 11/2 @ 1615
We are looking for a DV cleared PM to manage competition of Core AS Evolve (CASE) Services. The PM must be able to demonstrate a successful track record and experience of project delivery and competitive procurement, ideally at higher classifications and within defence environments. You will have experience of working within Category A-C projects, awareness of MoD Acquisition Lifecycles (CADMID/CADMIT), MoD Approvals and Scrutiny processes.
The role requires excellent commercial skills, good problem-solving abilities and collegial working, and the ability to quickly assess and respond to uncertainty and change. The wide variety of tasks and stakeholders will require the PM to support the management of available resources and knowledge to ensure a professional, expert and consistent approach is maintained. The PM must ensure professional project assistance is provided to the Programme Manager, which conforms to the policy, governance and guidance issued from the ISS PMO. Key responsibilities include:
* Develop baselined, resourced project plan for competition of support;
* Identify additional resources required and develop role specifications
* Identify and manage dependencies, risks, opportunities and issues
* Establish Governance and controls, chair project boards and working groups as needed
* Manage production of and provide and input to competition materials including PQQ and ITN documents, SNITS, contract schedules, supporting technical information, evaluation approach
* Liaise with Commercial and legal staff to ensure all materials are fit for purpose
* Lead evaluation of PQQ and ITN responses, advise assessors of their responsibilities and ensure appropriate evaluation records are maintained
* Coordinate responses to bidder clarifications
* Lead bidder engagement throughout the competition
* Work closely with Commercial and legal staff to ensure the process is fair and minimise risk of challenge
* Provide input to negotiations with suppliers
* Work closely with stakeholders to coordinate activity between projects, which include provision of infrastructure to support the competition, delivery of a new development and test system, creation of a development and service management facility, transition planning and delivery
* Manage, track and report on financial aspects of the project
* Engage or support engagement with a range of stakeholders
* Deliver inputs and activities supporting Main Gate Business Case including cost/benefit analysis, risk management, transition and delivery planning
* Support engagement with Scrutiny, Assurance and Approvals
* Report into Programme Board and respond to Management Information requests as required
* Handover to the Transition project.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.