CV deadline: 11/2 @ 1615
We are looking for a MoD DV cleared SCIDA Project Manager to quickly establish a strong relationship with the Honeystone Team and the sites points of contact. You will have AS experience & understand the nature of the service and its classification.
* Develop and Provide Technical design proposals to support the Engineering Change Request (ECR) process.
* Ensure compliance with JSP's, BS's, bespoke security documentation and other related standards throughout the ECR and delivery process.
* Define, Manage and Provide detailed level 0 schedule to Networks Team lead for reporting purposes.
* Manage and Provide detailed rollout schedule to Project Manager and MSP for all platforms.
* Provide to project sponsor an accurate costing breakdown for each TLB and FLC IAW agreed user requirements.
* Manage the AS critical service delivery to all allocated complex/non complex MOD sites.
* Manage user expectations explaining the capability, site communications and LFE.
* Experience of supporting projects and of working within a project environment to successfully deliver outcomes.
* Experience from working as a member of a larger project team or Project Manager of small, low complexity project.
* MoD Acquisition Lifecycles: CADMID/CADMIT, MoD Approval and Scrutiny Process - �AOF', Cabinet Office and Treasury Approvals.
* Experience and Knowledge of EPM (Enterprise Project Management), Active Risk Management, Defence Risk Tool.
* Planning and controlling finances, preparing and maintaining an overall schedule for resource use, conflicting demands, enabling the efficient realisation of benefits.
* Identification and/or development of frameworks and methodologies to ensure management of projects will be comprehensive and consistent.
* Gathering independent evidence the information from projects is valid and that projects are likely to achieve their aims.
* Recommending how finance and resources should be allocated amongst change initiatives to optimise the organisation's return on investment.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.