CV deadline: 11/2 @ 1700
We are looking for a SC cleared Project Manager with experience of CADMID/CADMIT, MoD Approval/Scrutiny Process, - �AOF', Cabinet Office/Treasury Approvals.
* Experience and Knowledge of EPM (Enterprise Project Management), Active Risk Management, Defence Risk Tool.
* Planning and controlling finances, preparing and maintaining an overall schedule for resource use, conflicting demands, enabling the efficient realisation of benefits.
* Identification and/or development of frameworks and methodologies to ensure management of projects will be comprehensive and consistent.
* Gathering independent evidence the information from projects is valid and that projects are likely to achieve their aims.
* Recommending how finance and resources should be allocated amongst change initiatives to optimise the organisation's return on investment.
* Experience of supporting projects and of working within a project environment to successfully deliver outcomes.
* Experience from working as a member of a larger project team or Project Manager of small, low complexity project
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.