CV deadline: 11/2 @ 1700
We are looking for a SC cleared Project Planner with track record of successful delivery in an equivalent role with equivalent level of responsibility in a complex IT application project & an awareness of the MOD Acquisition Lifecycles, MOD Approval/Scrutiny Process, Cabinet Office/Treasury Approvals.
This role may require travel and meetings within the UK.
* Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed
* Developing, maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project in line with the change lifecycle
* Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery.
* Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks
* Maintaining project documentation
* Making a constructive contribution to project management processes
* Produce project documentation
* Manage issues; risks; dependencies; assumption and other controls
* Arrange; prepare materials; facilitate; chair and document meetings
* Monitor and report on progress
* Manage project resources including staff; contractors and spend
* Assure suppliers plans; project controls and progress reports
* Manage QA processes
* Demonstrate learnings achieved on the project
* Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools
* Experience of working successfully with IT supplier staff and representatives from business teams to delivery new systems
* Experience of working successfully in large; complex organisations
* Good grasp of the principles of effective Risk and Issues Management with some experience of application in one or a number of low complexity change initiative(s).
* Understanding of PD methodologies, processes, tools and techniques gained in working on change initiatives. This may include, for example: change control, planning and scheduling, business case development (not exhaustive).
* Strong stakeholder management, communication (oral and written), financial, information management and data analysis skills.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.