Programme Office Support
CV deadline: 11/2 @ 1700
We are looking for a SC cleared Prince2 POS with excellent experience of Sharepoint, MS Office & ideally with the MoD.
* Support the Programme Manager and sub-programme team in the co-ordination, planning and control of the sub-programme.
* Ensure the agreed programme management methods, standards and processes are implemented throughout the sub-programme and maintained throughout the sub-programme lifecycle.
* Assist the Programme Manager and sub-programme team in the production and maintenance of sub-programme plans.
* Develop and maintain the sub-programme library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
* Co-ordinate the production of all reports, and produce sub-programme summary reports.
* Advise and assist sub-programme team members in the application of programme procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
* Maintain risk and issue logs and change control records. Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the sub-programme teams.
* Undertake any other administrative and support tasks as specified by the Programme Manager.
* Sub-Programme plans and documentation
* *lippage reports and RAID logs
* Regular updates on risks, issues and benefits and Change requests
* Programme data on company sharepoints
* Meeting attendee lists, facility bookings, meeting invites and agendas, minutes, evidence of follow-up actions being completed
* Regular and ad hoc sub-programme level reports for meetings / boards, and other reports as required (e.g. highlight reports, PMRS).
* Various schedules and logs including approvals, assurance exercises, quality reviews, meetings and board schedules.
* *takeholder lists and Sub-programme organisation charts.
* Meeting requests, room bookings, papers, agendas and notes / minutes; evidence of actions being followed up.
* Sub-programme team shared mailbox up to date and actions followed through.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.