CV deadline: 11/2 @ 1715
We are looking for a SC cleared Commercial Manager who knows the MOD, TLB and Commercial organisation structure, process, culture, values, operations and goals.
* End to end tendering on large and complex contracts.
* In the public sector, ideally Defence and/or Health.
* Technical knowledge required to meet the objectives of the role
* Knows how to deploy commercial processes, policies and tools effectively
* Knows how to combine interpersonal and commercial technical skills to engage people and manage relationships
* Knows how to build networks across functional boundaries to promote knowledge sharing and effective working practices.
* Understands the principles of Category Management and can apply them within their current role.
The post holder will be required to exercise sound judgement and have an interpretive ability. He/she will be expected to have significant specialist knowledge and expertise of commercial practices and procedures including the negotiation and management of large scale and complex contracts. He/she will be able to apply and adapt commercial techniques and methods in differing circumstances.
The post holder will need to be able to provide both authoritative direction, guidance to others both within/outside the organisation, to influence commercial strategy options and place/manage commercial contracts in support of the business need.
The post holder will work in an agile environment, managing multiple stakeholders and work with and challenge industry as well as other organisations within and outside the Department. He/she would be able to provide advice and support on miscellaneous contractual/management issue & be a strong team player in a multi-disciplined environment capable of working to deadlines and able to adapt to, and lead on, change.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.