CV deadline: 11/2 @ 1715
We are looking for a SC cleared MoD Financial Modeller to assist with the production of financial artefacts to support the GC Reset activity and RN submission to IAC. You will have excellent experience of modelling/evidence requirements to support CAT A submissions, working in a Ministry of Defence Finance Function & working as part of a multi-functional project team.
* Maintaining the operating of the extant GC Cost Model including functional updates to option costings, actuals, risks and benefits, to enable the delivery of proabilitistic cost forecast.
* To use appropriate accounting treatments endorsed by the appropriate MoD department and GC Financial Controller.
* Provide appropriate breakdown of forecasts and associated briefing material in line with JSP 655.
* Interpreting and translating the GC Risk register and schedule to meet the inputs requirements of the GC Cost Model. working with the schedule and risk managers.
* Support the production of key cost model inputs which shall include as a minimum a robust Cost Data Assumptions List (CDAL).
* Support to the independent assurance requirements of Cost Assurance and Analysis Services (CAAS) which shall include as a minimum, CAAS Cost Model inputs, Verification and Validation (V&V) evidence, Optimism Bias and CAAS Assurance Team Financial artefacts
* Support in identifying and articulating GC Reset Benefits
* Support in the Stakeholder Management engagement for the Reset activity and RN submission.
* Full/part qualified Accountant or relevant experience (would also be considered);
* Advanced Excel skills;
* Experience creating and maintaining complex and linked cost models.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.