CV deadline: 11/2 @ 1530
Dept/Loc: ISS/RAF Wyton
We are looking for a DV cleared CITP MIET Technical Architect with knowledge of MS SQL Server, T-SQL, HTML and .net. Ideally, the candidate would have prior experience of process mapping, designing system architectures & the MoD/DISS.
The skills to undertake this function do not exist either within the immediate team or amongst DAIS personnel located at RAF Wyton.
The key tasks to be undertaken by this role are as follows:
* Develop an over-arching architecture for DART, DIMDb and Pen Test database in accordance with the ISS Tooling Strategy.
* Assess Data Aggregation issues and the resultant potential for DART OS and S data exchange.
* Map data processes, in conjunction with the review of Information Flows to be undertaken by the Business Analyst. * Determine the nature of a prospective Data Repository and how it links to the feeder systems. * Assist in the development of Common Keys.
* Determine requirements for interface with external systems; e.g. Remedy.
* Review the current tooling and recommend where alternative functionality might better meet the requirement. Liaise with the ISS Design Authority on Architectural Compliance.
* Chartered Engineer/Chartered Information Technology Profession (CITP)
* Membership of the Institution of Engineering and Technology (MIET) or Membership of the British Computer Society (MBCS) or 3 years relevant experience.
* Knowledge of MS SQL Server, T-SQL, HTML and .net would advantageous.
* Ideally, the candidate would have prior experience of process mapping and designing system architectures
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.