Security Design Lead Information Assurance Architect
CV deadline: 11/2 @ 1420
Dept/Loc: ISS/Abbey wood
We are looking for a DV cleared Security Design Lead/Information Assurance Architect with experience in delivering security within Internet facing, transactional digital services, the MOD Acquisition Lifecycles, MOD Approval/Scrutiny Processes & Cabinet Office/Treasury Approvals.
This role may require travel and meetings within the UK.
* Fit business requirements for security;
* Mitigate the risks and conform to the relevant security policies;
* Balance information risk against cost of countermeasures;
* Ensure security is implemented in a consistent way across the programme, and drive the overall design;
* Working with agile developers and testers to review code, run and manage security tests and provide security assurance the resultant code is safe from a security perspective;
* Working to articulate current risks against the system, the proposed mitigation and support the on-going accreditation process;
* Creating, running and managing the security processes and procedures, both technical and not, to maintain the security of the system, personnel, and appropriate environments;
* Security architecture for the design of secure digital services; Security principles for the programme;
* Agile development and programme staff security education;
* TOGAF Foundation, ITIL v3 (Foundation), BCS Enterprise & Solution Architect Intermediate, GKIM 1-3,COBIT v5, Agile.
* Membership of the Institution of Engineering and Technology (MIET) or Membership of the British Computer Society (MBCS) or 3 years relevant experience.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.