Health & Safety Manager
CV deadline: 16/01/19 @ 1000
Dept: Cabinet Office
We are looking for an experienced senior health and safety manager to join the Health and Safety team. Reporting to the Director, HR Planning, Strategy and Services, the manager will provide overall leadership, vision and direction for the Department working closely with senior leaders, trade unions, other government departments and external senior stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Chartered Membership of IOSH or working toward it.
* Experience in developing and implementing industry recognised health and safety management
* Experience in the development of risk registers using recognised structures that include RACI.
* Experience in senior director/stakeholder engagement.
* Detailed competent knowledge of current health and safety and fire safety legislation and its application within multiple occupancy buildings.
* The ability to confidently work at pace, under pressure and lead by example.
* Strong interpersonal skills and well developed communicating and influencing skills, with the ability to successfully manage face to face discussions and negotiations with senior leaders.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Technical Architect to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.