Senior Technical Architect
CV deadline: 15/01/19 @ 1400
We're looking for a technical architect with a hands-on development background in Ruby or Python ideally (but would consider Java) in an agile team environment who has worked with cloud IaaS providers (AWS and Azure being the preferred two). You must have broad experience working as a technical architect responsible for defining the technical architecture of software systems and integrations.
* Work with technical and non-technical people
* Work with others to specify technical requirements to support the objectives and to assist with the selection of suppliers (where appropriate) to fulfil the requirements.
* Input technical expertise into service requirements; Develop, validate and review conceptual, logical and physical architectural designs; Manage the architectural aspects of the target design, policies and standards, working pro-actively to achieve stable, viable designs
You will have:
* Experience of introducing practices such as TDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps to teams
* Experience working with cloud infrastructure
* Practical knowledge at many levels of the web stack, from front-end code down to infrastructure and networking
* A working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux and Mac OS X
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Technical Architect to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.