Business Case Support Officer
CV deadline: 14/01/19 @ 1000
We are looking for a Business Case Support Officer with significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment & ideally an understanding of the public sector, experience of monitoring budgets/business planning processes & a demonstrated experience in a Healthcare environment.
You will be managing bid responses, managing new product development processes, pushing products through the process, & leading the stakeholders to get the work done.
The post holder will support the Business Development & Procurement team to ensure that their workstream in respect of sales, marketing, CRM and business development targets achievement are planned and managed effectively, and take the lead in assisting in their successful delivery:
* Support the Team's business support function, including developing and managing the team's business plan, progress and reporting risk and issue management
* Liaise with appropriate functions within NECS to support the management of the sales pipeline from suggestions through to mobilisation,
* Identify potential opportunities from advertised opportunities including scanning e procurement websites, developing marketing campaigns and progressing opportunities
* Managing submissions of expressions of interest, pre-qualification and bid documentation to published timetables * Lead the management of a comprehensive library of contract information for NECS
* Support all corporate business returns, including planning, sales pipeline, customer account plans and workforce returns
* Lead the management of Business Development information on the NECS content management system to ensure information is properly managed and best practice is shared across the, Directorate and NECS
* Support the development of customer account management across the organisation, managing the ongoing management of customer account plans and measurement of customer satisfaction to identify areas for improvement.
* Support the coordination of training & development and recruitment activity across the Team
* Provide oversight and management of all aspects of the Team's requisitions
* Lead the management of resources from the central Admin team
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Support Officer to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.