CV deadline: 14/01 @ 1630
Security clearance: SC
We are looking for a SC cleared Project Manager ideally with a good understanding of the DISS/IUS.
* Engage with all local stakeholders to ensure the MOD contractual obligations to provide site information and access required by the supplier to migrate to IUS, using an approved Site Migration Process (SMP).
* Gain local knowledge from key stakeholders to ensure that site surveys have included all units, lodgers and locations relevant to that site.
* Monitor and report progress through the Site Readiness Team (SRT) Lead or Regional Implementation Support Office (RISO).
* Where possible resolve any site-specific survey and migration problem, and where necessary escalate issues through recognised routes in the SMP and the RISO.
* Deliver documentation, obtain information and support any other activities which are needed to support the delivery of new services to multiple MOD locations.
* Facilitate site visits, site meetings, site surveys and when tasked act as a focal point for a specific geographical region.
* To manage and maintain contact with the IUS Programme delivery team, the new supplier and sites to ensure that the required services are provided during the implementation phase of delivery.
* Support and be involved in the preparation, modification and delivery of documented processes.
* Ensure all risks, assumptions and Learning from Experience (LFE) are documented and managed throughout the process and escalated as appropriate within the project management framework.
* To manage minor works Government Funded Equipment (GFE) requirements; employing a GFE reduction strategy during site surveys to ensure value for money within provisional supplier designs.
* To manage GFE statement of requirements through appropriate service fulfilment routes.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Project Manager to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP for the full job spec. Thank you.