CV deadline: 14/01 @ 1445
Security clearance: SC
We are looking for a SC cleared Portfolio Planner ideally with a good understanding of the DISS/C4ISR/NSoIT.
Project and Programme Scheduling for the delivery of ISG and NSOIT across Deployed platforms:
* Control and monitor of identified interventions and associated work packages, whilst ensuring that the Interventions support the Design Authority for C4ISR Capability Management Strategy (CMS) and Capability Management Plan (CMP).
* In conjunction with the PMO Risk and Dependency Managers (and ISS EPMO), implement and maintain agreed governance regime with a focuses on risks, assumptions, opportunities and dependencies that affect the identified programme/project schedule
* Work with the PMO Risk and Dependency Managers to establish and maintain particular NSoIT(D) schedules, plans, resource and dependency artefacts and documentation in support of the programme
* Assist with all aspects of work package and project design and management following identification of interventions
* Assist in the management of work packages and associated interventions
* Produce Management Information as directed
* Build relationships with the Project Managers/Leads, understand their outcomes, deliverables and dependencies across the piece. Engender trust with those individuals to allow manipulation of their schedules in accordance with information contained in the Options, MGBC, MGBC2 (and subsequent Change Requests).
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Portfolio Planner to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP for the full job spec. Thank you.